Wednesday 25 April 2012

Branding Viral Soundtrack



I went through a few possible songs for the viral soundtrack before I settled. I played around with the idea of using generic background music but decided that I wanted to use a song which I was familiar with so then I could picture it fitting with the viral. In future I plan to pick the soundtrack early on so that I don't have to try and make the footage fit to the song because I think it would have been easier doing it the other way round.
I edited the song 'super massive black hole by Muse' in garage band so that the opening instrumental was longer and I could fit in most of my footage before the vocals start, however when it came to load it into final cut it wouldn't accept the file type.



So instead of trying to use the edited track I imported the original version of the song into final cut and then edited it in, using the sound waves on the sound layer.





No comments:

Post a Comment